Get updates about our schools by signing up for New York City Department of Education newsletters.
You can get updates about our schools delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for one of our e-mail newsletters:
- Breaking News (snow alerts and other important notifications) we'll send it to you as soon as they’re issued.
- Parents and Families keeps parents informed with all of the latest news, programs, and events.
- Enrollment Updates (Gifted and Talented, 3-K for All, Pre-K, Elementary, Middle, High School) alert you to important deadlines and events in your area of interest.
- Notify NYC is the City's emergency alert system. Get notified about school closings and other emergency-related items in several different categories.
- Stay connected with us on social media,
- Check out The Morning Bell, DOE's official blog.